SIBC offers semester-long projects covering a wide range of areas and topics, including accounting, consulting, finance, marketing and social entrepreneurship. These projects are open to business students from all majors and class levels, and are intended to help members gain valuable real-world experience.
Although projects are structured differently, each project meets on a weekly basis for 30 minutes to work on an assigned case. Towards the end of the semester, students who have demonstrated a high level of commitment are invited to participate in the final presentation of their project's analysis to corporate offices in Chicago, Minneapolis, New York, San Diego or Washington DC.
There are many reasons why you should join our projects - here are a few:
- Complement your academic curriculum
- Gain valuable hands-on experience
- Meet fellow Notre Dame peers
- Hone your presentation and interpersonal skills
- Become a better problem-solver and design-thinker
- Make your resume stand out
- Network with ND Alumni at internationally-recognized firms
Check out our Divisions tab to learn about the projects we're offering this semester!